Has this been discussed here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I'm bias because there were many times when I was a kid when I wished the cops would look into things or anyone really. My mother brought around bad guys. The truth is, leaving people alone may be the legal thing to do but sometimes not the right thing. Man I wish I could have watched some of those guys deal with a real ******* cop because they would escalate. I would have enjoyed some tazing or some nightsticks at minimum.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watonga and Geary are both overrun with methheads and alcoholics. Absolute screw up broke trash is all to common around there. The officers in the area can be ridiculous (I’ve had my own experiences with em too lol). But they deal with sketchy BS all the time so they’re kinda on edge.

This is a tough one. I see where folks like montesa are coming from

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Watonga and Geary are both overrun with methheads and alcoholics. Absolute screw up broke trash is all to common around there. The officers in the area can be ridiculous (I’ve had my own experiences with em too lol). But they deal with sketchy BS all the time so they’re kinda on edge.

This is a tough one. I see where folks like montesa are coming from
Thanks. I know profiling people is problematic at best but that dude looks off to me even if he isn't.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
And that link is not showing the full video, they are showing different segments with gaps. I am not defending the officer, I'm trying to get people to look for the whole picture, not just the segment the new station shows you.
THIS!
I am sick and tired of the media not showing the complete video or the complete narrative. Think Michael Brown. You know the black kid in Fergusen who wouldn't follow commands, after he strong arm robbed the store and then attacked the officer in his patrol car? They never show that part. The grand jury heard the facts. The facts about Brown attacking the officer. How else do you explain the bullet holes in Brown?

"This autopsy was limited because the previous county autopsy had washed, embalmed, and taken evidence off the body. According to Baden's report, Brown was shot six times into his front: four of the bullets entered his right arm, one entered his right eye on a downward trajectory, and one entered the top of his skull."

It is the reason why the grand jury said it was a justifiable shooting. At no time did Brown have his hands up saying "Don't shoot." The lack of the complete story and video is precisely why we have this BLM movement which was based on a false narrative fanned by the media.

Now back to this officer. I will not condemn until I see it all. From the comments, he screwed the pooch but I can't say either way.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am sick and tired of the media not showing the complete video or the complete narrative.

Yup Yup Yup

But the newscasters have time to chit chat about their personal lives on air for several minutes.

And the weather igits have time to beat us mindless with 20 different displays of what the high temperature will be the day after tomorrow.

And the station manager has time for a 5 minute editorial of his liberal agenda.

But no real even slightly unbiased news reporting.
Don’t even get me started on why do we need 2 or 3 anchors per segment and why multiple weather igits per segment?

Slinking off my soap box….. 🧌

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
From what can be seen in the posted video, both could have probably handled it better. From my experiences in Watonga and the surrounding area while working with the BIA years ago, that particular guy, at that time of the day, in an ally, with young boy is about a 9 out of 10 on the suspicious scale......

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
THIS!
I am sick and tired of the media not showing the complete video or the complete narrative. Think Michael Brown. You know the black kid in Fergusen who wouldn't follow commands, after he strong arm robbed the store and then attacked the officer in his patrol car? They never show that part. The grand jury heard the facts. The facts about Brown attacking the officer. How else do you explain the bullet holes in Brown?

"This autopsy was limited because the previous county autopsy had washed, embalmed, and taken evidence off the body. According to Baden's report, Brown was shot six times into his front: four of the bullets entered his right arm, one entered his right eye on a downward trajectory, and one entered the top of his skull."

It is the reason why the grand jury said it was a justifiable shooting. At no time did Brown have his hands up saying "Don't shoot." The lack of the complete story and video is precisely why we have this BLM movement which was based on a false narrative fanned by the media.

Now back to this officer. I will not condemn until I see it all. From the comments, he screwed the pooch
Like the George Floyd video? They repeatedly showed the small segment of the video to set a narrative.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These little towns are full of bad actors- if the heat gets a little rough, they just move around. They are predators I believe. Sometimes you have a young guy just staring out and this is what they get taught in these little towns.

Latest posts

Top Bottom