HB 3354 - Open Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jslitzker

New to the site!
Reaction score
does anybody know in what order they determine to hear bills/veto's? It seems they jump around to some extent and never get to the end of the calendar day, even when working late last night...is it up to the floor leader?

crazy8

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
if somebody from claremore who's rep is the floor leader tad something could e-mail him (if you can get a response)and ask him to allow 3354 to be brought up today.:anyone: They seem to have time to got to the turkish society reception, the ladies pot luck lunch and the law enforcement gathering on the south steps,but no time to vote on 3354?

ryanncass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if somebody from claremore who's rep is the floor leader tad something could e-mail him (if you can get a response)and ask him to allow 3354 to be brought up today.:anyone: They seem to have time to got to the turkish society reception, the ladies pot luck lunch and the law enforcement gathering on the south steps,but no time to vote on 3354?

Ill send him a email he did respond to me the other day he plans on voting yes on the next override attempt.

crazy8

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
OHMY GOD! I got a call from my representitive chuck hoskins,allopogising for not responding to my emails. although long winded he did explain his vote,he voted for the bill because he's a real 2A person but 2 members of his cacus are retired troopers and they got to him.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OHMY GOD! I got a call from my representitive chuck hoskins,allopogising for not responding to my emails. although long winded he did explain his vote,he voted for the bill because he's a real 2A person but 2 members of his cacus are retired troopers and they got to him.

Did he indicate if he was going to flip flop again if its brought up again for overturn?

Latest posts

Top Bottom