HB 3354 - Open Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok.. first of all..I carry my firearm everywhere I go, second OBAMA HAS TO GO..third..before you people start putting down Pat, you need to talk to him and find out WHY does not support the bill. I did and it makes sense. I questioned him at length about this and if you would do your research instead of jumping to conclussions you would know the truth. Come on people, use your heads and the intelligence God gave you.

Nice first post. :comfort:

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok.. first of all..I carry my firearm everywhere I go, second OBAMA HAS TO GO..third..before you people start putting down Pat, you need to talk to him and find out WHY does not support the bill. I did and it makes sense. I questioned him at length about this and if you would do your research instead of jumping to conclussions you would know the truth. Come on people, use your heads and the intelligence God gave you.

OK...

I've slept a few times since this thread got started.

Remind us. Who is Pat? Why doesn't he support OC? And why should we care what he thinks?

tagillespie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is OK2A already turning up the heat for a discharge petition, since it's likely that it won't even leave committee or get on the floor without one?

It is an option that we are working on...especially now that Dan Sullivan will control the floor agenda in the House. If you'll remember, he was one of the Repub's that debated against it on the floor earlier this year.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is an option that we are working on...especially now that Dan Sullivan will control the floor agenda in the House. If you'll remember, he was one of the Repub's that debated against it on the floor earlier this year.

The most difficult part about a discharge petition is the politics involved. It is seen as acting against the wishes of the Speaker and other Party leaders.

Latest posts

Top Bottom