HB 3354 - Open Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mary Fallin says she will vote for open carry if it crosses her desk. We shall see.

If we don't lobby to get our full rights back in OK if she's elected we all need our head examined. SDA is a user tax for self defense... whe should only need a "permit" so we can travel in restrictive states.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It will likely be introduced in January.

And if history repeats itself even if it passes it won't get to the governor's desk in time for her to sign it.

I don't believe the legislature wanted OC to become law. It passed in plenty of time to go to the govs desk, get vetoed and then have the veto overriden.

Yet after OC passed procedural games were played that kept delaying it being sent to the govs desk.

In the words of SNL's Church Lady:

How conveeeeeeeeeeeeeeenient!

Result - a lot of OK legisalators got to go on record as being pro-gun/pro-OC without ever having to really be for it. Win win for them. OC doesn't pass but they get credit for passing it.

recon2819

New to the site!
Reaction score
Ok.. first of all..I carry my firearm everywhere I go, second OBAMA HAS TO GO..third..before you people start putting down Pat, you need to talk to him and find out WHY does not support the bill. I did and it makes sense. I questioned him at length about this and if you would do your research instead of jumping to conclussions you would know the truth. Come on people, use your heads and the intelligence God gave you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom