HB 3354 - Open Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcatto

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the NRA took a long hard look at Brad Henry. Why put money and resources to a effort that had no chance of passing. With Henry at the helm.

I think this is not the reason..... we had enough votes in both houses to override anything Henry could ever veto.....

I think they looked at us in $$$$ signs.... someone posted before Oklahoma has how many people???? California has how many people???? It is a good bet California has a lot more PAYING members in the NRA than Oklahoma.....

So from a business point of view loose a few Oklahomans to membership or a few Californians????

I just always wanted to believe that the NRA was their to help us defend our 2nd amendment rights..... and they are if you have enough money or members in the state you live in....

even California has some kind of open carry.... at least more open carry than we do here in Oklahoma.....

I do not see this ever passing or getting this close again.... Oklahoma is being over run with people from the left coast bringing their California style brainwashing about guns and political views here to Oklahoma looking for a better life.... which according to Brad Henry "Oklahoma is recession proof"....

What a joke that statement is..... sorry for the rant....

crazy8

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Could be. But, the overide vote did not pass. Wonder why.
because suposed 2A democRats and RINO republiCants voted to pass it knowing full well gov. Henry would veto it because it got the OSTA union's panties in a wad.AND the NRA giving political cover to those who voted to uphold the veto.

kcatto

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
because suposed 2A democRats and RINO republiCants voted to pass it knowing full well gov. Henry would veto it because it got the OSTA union's panties in a wad.AND the NRA giving political cover to those who voted to uphold the veto.

Could not have said it better..... this now gives the state reps the ability to say "Hey, vote for me again I am on your side, I voted for the bill and that damn gov. just vetoed it" but they changed their vote or did not even show up for the day to override....

giving them deny ability... they can say we are for it without being a total lie, but just not the whole truth either....

kcatto

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If HB 3345 would have passed we would be stuck with it....

This year we go for Consitutional carry (ala AZ and Alaska).

Go big or go home.

I AGREE 100%.....

The right to keep(own) and bear arms(carry) shall not be infringed....

Just read it....

It is pretty plain and simple to me.... but then again common sense is none to common....

keven

specialop24

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I AGREE 100%.....

The right to keep(own) and bear arms(carry) shall not be infringed....

Just read it....

It is pretty plain and simple to me.... but then again common sense is none to common....

keven

Boy did you just say it... Common sense is unauthorized in most political parties. I think you have to have it surgically removed prior to running for office.

Latest posts

Top Bottom