Heartland Match 3rd Sunday, April 18th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I was joking Mike as the only gun I carry or have is your LCP.

Since it isn't allowed I have to use my G34 as it is the next closest thing I have with a holster and enough speed loading devices.

I do have a couple snubby relovers but unless I can bring my nightstand into the range or my pickup I won't have anywhere to carry it.

I know, I'm just messing with you. You need to trade one of those toys for a carry gun. :)

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched the videos of the last match and a DOH holster with 20-something round magazines doesn't match your rules for the match....(without the extensions seen in the video).

That wasn't a DOH mister! :ooh2: It was IDPA legal with the Sting Ray loops and no drop. My draw may have been so fast that it looked like it was dropped and offset. :lmfao:

Even though I used mag extension I reloaded when I moved and didn't need to because I was being defensive. :respect:

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That wasn't a DOH mister! :ooh2: It was IDPA legal with the Sting Ray loops and no drop. My draw may have been so fast that it looked like it was dropped and offset. :lmfao:

Even though I used mag extension I reloaded when I moved and didn't need to because I was being defensive. :respect:

Maybe I wasn't talking about you. Guilty?!?!?!?

Hahahahaha

bratch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was being a smart ass. Go if I etch Glock on the slide of my sti, I too can shoot? C'mon Dave. A 34 is as much a carry gun as the STI is.

I carry a G34 whenever I'm not at work as do several of my buddies. There have been several times I've worn the G34 with a G19 as a BUG.

I was hoping to make the match in April but it looks like something might have come up.

bratch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's my point! I carry my competition gun in the winter as well.

Oh well. Guess I will quit trying to make sense of it! :)

m

I'm following you now.

I read it not as you saying you carried your competition gun but that others didn't (mines not a competition gun I just wanted the extra sight radius).

Latest posts

Top Bottom