Heartland Match 3rd Sunday, April 18th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After looking over the lighting, it's a "GO!" for the flashlight only stage!

I will provide a Surefire 6P light which you MUST use. This makes it fair for everyone and it's a light you could expect to find in a given situation. You all probably own one.

8 shots required, no reload. (revolver or sub-capacity guns will have different requirements)

XDnOK

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Would this match be a good place for a new shooter to get started in competitive shooting? Or just come out and watch? How many people attend something like this? How long is an event like this? Somewhat apprehensive about a first event, kinda like a first date you know!!!!!

Thanks

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Would this match be a good place for a new shooter to get started in competitive shooting? Or just come out and watch? How many people attend something like this? How long is an event like this? Somewhat apprehensive about a first event, kinda like a first date you know!!!!!

Thanks

This is the perfect match for a new shooter.

You could watch everyone else shoo the first stage before you to get an idea of how it all works and then be the last shooter on the stage when you are comfortable. Watching is welcome but not much fun.

Last month we only had 13 shooters becaseu it was the same weekend as a big match down in Wichita Falls. I woudl expcet that we will have 30 or so this month.

I always plan to be at the match until at least 9:00 so I can help tear down and wait around to hear the scores.

Come shoot you will love it!

XDnOK

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is the perfect match for a new shooter.

You could watch everyone else shoo the first stage before you to get an idea of how it all works and then be the last shooter on the stage when you are comfortable. Watching is welcome but not much fun.

Last month we only had 13 shooters becaseu it was the same weekend as a big match down in Wichita Falls. I woudl expcet that we will have 30 or so this month.

I always plan to be at the match until at least 9:00 so I can help tear down and wait around to hear the scores.

Come shoot you will love it!

I'm going to try to make it, I have a dirt bike race in Ada that day that won't be over until 3:00 so I will be flying from there. What is the latest I could arrive and still play? 5:30 or so?

Latest posts

Top Bottom