Heartland Match on Father's Day a GO!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TonerGuy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can this be done with 2 mags or do you need 3? I could pick up a cheap holster to get me by, but would have to order a 3rd mag from Taurus.
How many rounds do the ones you have hold? And any decent holster that covers the trigger will work, I use a chepo fobus paddle right now. Also, what kind of taurus do you have, someone might have an extra mag you could borrow if needed.

MISph1t

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How many rounds do the ones you have hold? And any decent holster that covers the trigger will work, I use a chepo fobus paddle right now. Also, what kind of taurus do you have, someone might have an extra mag you could borrow if needed.

I have two 17 round mags. It's a 24/7 Pro DS 9mm. I'm going to pick up a cheapo holster Friday.

I didn't know if there were reloads required for any of the stages. I guess as long as there is not more than one I should be good. :)

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At the present time, there will be no stages greater than 18 rds.

In the "Equipment" section of the flyer (reproduced in post # 5) it states that 2 magazine or two speed loaders will get you thru any stage.

There are no mandatory reloads this match.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
It's summer, let's get some more sub compact shooters this time around. I will be using my pm9, what I normally actually carry.

MISph1t

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man I stunk it up! :( It was a real eye opener for me. A big THANKS to David and everyone involved with putting this together.

I can't wait to do it again!

Latest posts

Top Bottom