Heaven

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's very much a parent and child type relationship. God desires a relationship with us because he loves us. Don't ask me why he does, but he does. I love my kids and would do anything in the world for them. So does God.

God desires a relationship with us? Come on. God creates evil people just as he creates good people. At the end of the day God knows and knew about every sin that has been or ever will be commited. To top it off God knew about the child molester be for the child molester was ever born.....he also knew the innocent child he created would be molested.

This is known as the "problem of evil" it kinda kills the whole God knows everything and we are his kids and he give men free will arguments.

The problem of evil argument actually devastates the whole God argument, although believers won't concede that and usually try to counter it with some lame free will argument.

If God created us, he created evil. He allows evil to happen to 3 year olds who get violently raped and tortured....he created a innocent 3 year old for just that purpose. So that his will will be done.

Terry I would love to hear your argument. Or anyone elses.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
How does one learn from the bible and not question its teachings? I am too curious and ask too many questions and would probably be kicked out on my bum.

All that old testament stuff killings and stonings, and belittling women, rape. I just dont get it. I could not go by any of this. I love and respect my wife too much to make her think she is below me. Almost animal or slave like.

This is another problem with Gentiles adopting the Jewish God. God had a pact with Jews, not Gentiles. Jesus was a practicing Jew, and never denounced his Jewishness....Paul and some other writers moved the goal posts and created Christianity. ...it went downhill from there.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
God desires a relationship with us? Come on. God creates evil people just as he creates good people. At the end of the day God knows and knew about every sin that has been or ever will be commited. To top it off God knew about the child molester be for the child molester was ever born.....he also knew the innocent child he created would be molested.

This is known as the "problem of evil" it kinda kills the whole God knows everything and we are his kids and he give men free will arguments.

The problem of evil argument actually devastates the whole God argument, although believers won't concede that and usually try to counter it with some lame free will argument.

If God created us, he created evil. He allows evil to happen to 3 year olds who get violently raped and tortured....he created a innocent 3 year old for just that purpose. So that his will will be done.

Terry I would love to hear your argument. Or anyone elses.

What horse ****.

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We will all face Jesus one day. Be it by grace or for judgement it will happen. You do not have to believe it for it to be true.

Coz

Latest posts

Top Bottom