HELL YEAH. Bin Laden is DEAD. Yes thats right DEAD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, now they are saying OBL was unarmed and it was his daughter that was the human sheild...WTF? Is it really that hard to get the story straight since they have video of it all from a helmet cam?

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly - Wikipedia said it well so why would I argue that point?

A shift in the demand curve results in a change equilibrium price (as represented as the intersect of the curves when plotted). It's intro to macroeconomics day 1 stuff. Knowing that speculation is simply a variable in the demand equation (in the Economics sense, not necessarily the Finance sense), comes later.

Huh? I thought we were just posting random axioms.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Huh? I thought we were just posting random axioms.

An axiom is something supposed to be true, without the need for rigor or extensive proof to support it. The items I posted are based on my time being formally trained in economics and studying economist's extensive past research.

Sorry I can't play along... feel free to carry on!

gaseous maximus

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
How come people here refuse to spell Obama's name?

Its almost as if hes Voldemort to some people.
Probably, for the same reason that the news media could not seem to be able to put G.W. Bush and president in the same sentence. Oh wait, I forgot, Dan Rather; " President Putin and Mr. Bush." Oh well.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What I don't understand is, if the White House watched the Seal's Operation Live with their Helmet Cams and all, why are they changing the details of the Operation, like now there was no Human Shield and n Usama, didn't have a weapon in his hand?
Perhaps the SEAL with the camera on his helmet was too busy with something else at the time to worry about clear, steady, well posed and clearly defined movies.
Interesting article: However, it doesn't appear that the 4 hour test capability is generally available. Not to say that the .gov doesn't have it but in my experience .gov is not known to adopt new technologies all that quickly.

Even if the .gov has the capability the test would take 4 hours plus the time necessary to get OBL's sample to the test site.

Timeline is still a bit shaky.

Sounds like the fast DNA tech could be mobile for field use. I have no idea if the military has such tech but its not out of the realm of possiblities.

The Pentagon/CIA/NSA are not for profit organizations. They buy expensive gadgets that civilians don't even know they exist.
Example, years ago the SEALs had gen 4 night vision. It was not available in the civilian market and I am not sure if they are available even now. Gen 4 is supposed to combine thermal with light amplification for great imaging.
I would be willing to bet that they had a cellphone size gadget that gave instant results, or they were able to transmit the info to a lab, who knows. The SEALs were part of a team.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably, for the same reason that the news media could not seem to be able to put G.W. Bush and president in the same sentence. Oh wait, I forgot, Dan Rather; " President Putin and Mr. Bush." Oh well.

Are you implying that the biased Leftist main stream media did not treat Bush the way they treated Clinton?
Unbelievable! Next thing, you will say that McCain was not treated the same as Obama, that the Press did not spike the story about Clinton raping Juanita Broderick just before the impeachment etc.
No, I think the Press is balanced and fair and I also believe in the Easter Bunny.

Latest posts

Top Bottom