Hello from MWC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audiophile

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My name is Michael and I currently live in Midwest City, OK. I am a married father of three (and one daughter-n-law). I work in retail and am currently an Assistant Manager at the Del City Walmart. My wife is a stay at home mom and we have been married for 22 years this past November. My oldest son is a recent graduate of the University of Oklahoma (psychology) and his wife is a graduate of Oklahoma City University (BSN, RN). My daughter is not in school at this time due to health reasons (she has a severe form of epilepsy) and my youngest son is at Rose State pursuing an Engineering degree. He will transfer to Oklahoma State University upon completion of his Associates Degree.
My whole family is in to shooting. I currently have a Glock model 22 (my EDC gun) and my youngest owns a Mossberg 715T .22lr. My daughter is saving up to buy here first gun (she turns 21 in May) and we plan on getting my wife a pistol after the first of the year. (she wants a P238.........) Then she will get her OK handgun license as well.
I have lived in Oklahoma since 1984 when we moved here from Virginia Beach, VA where my dad was stationed at Langley AFB. He retired in 1995 after 26 years in the Air Force including 3 years as a Thunderbird Crew Chief. He is now a Midwest City Police Officer and will be retiring for the second time in 2015 after 20 years as full time and 5 years as a reserve officer.
I look forward to chatting with you fellow "okies" as well as others here on this site. :patriot:

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very cool. I would love to get into reserves and then full time when he retires. I tried for OKC but never got picked.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Welcome to OSA. If your dad hasn't already told you about it, you should check out the MWC PD Citizen's Academy. I did it a year ago and it was really interesting plus you get to meet a lot of great people.

Latest posts

Top Bottom