Here it is, folks, and it is bad news: Obama’s Official Proposed Gun Ban List

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IndVet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol, seeing all you people fall for this crap is hilarious.

I would bet good money this entire story and list was written by a gun manufacturer/retailer/broker/web site. What better way to increase your profits than to get everyone excited about a gun ban.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems to be working. FBI background check system apparently was crashed on Black Friday due to record gun sales. Well played, FFL's, well played

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I would bet good money this entire story and list was written by a gun manufacturer/retailer/broker/web site. What better way to increase your profits than to get everyone excited about a gun ban.

But it's the obama official proposed leaked gun ban list, man! It says "official" right on it!

Mike_60

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They're not going to outright ban anything. What they'll do, if they do anything, is reclassified those named weapons as Title II weapons along with any and all high capacity mags and drums. That is totally within the powers he currently has without needing any consent from congress to do it.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

This^^^^ could be correct, I wonder how many domestic gun manufacturer's have introduced firearm ban legislation?

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Barrel Shroud- The term `barrel shroud' means a shroud that is attached to, or partially or completely encircles, the barrel of a firearm so that the shroud protects the user of the firearm from heat generated by the barrel, but does not include a slide that encloses the barrel, and does not include an extension of the stock along the bottom of the barrel which does not encircle or substantially encircle the barrel.

Assault rifle...

i161.photobucket.com_albums_t222_PALADIN85020_mosin_nagant.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom