Here it is, folks, and it is bad news: Obama’s Official Proposed Gun Ban List

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
uhhh. telescoping stocks, pistol grips and pistols with mags holding more than 10 rounds. that includes every gun i own.

Hmm...Might I recommend you add a 1911 to the collection, worth considering, even if not 'evil' enough to make the list. LOL! Honestly, I was thinking along the lines of "me too" until I got to the 1911's and some bolt actions and gave up.

But look back over 100 years and notice that Winchester used to market their guns in the 1880's as having "pistol griped stocks" so if you stretch the definition of pistol grip a bit, you can include almost anything.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This PISSES me off. Not because I believe any part of the story, but because I am in the market for a Kel Tec Sub2000. This crazy talk is driving prices through the roof! Damn panicky people will believe ANYTHING and not look it up.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This PISSES me off. Not because I believe any part of the story, but because I am in the market for a Kel Tec Sub2000. This crazy talk is driving prices through the roof! Damn panicky people will believe ANYTHING and not look it up.

I have a feeling my income and the price of an AK will go up proportionally because of stuff like this...

Ruger76

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys I dont even own any of the firearms on the evil guns list lol and I have had arguments with people that think that anybody that owns said firearms are just crazy but I will say this the people that thinks that there going to stop there they are wrong Next thing you know you will not be able to have a scope on your bolt action or any rifle because it will be considered a sniper rifle the one thing they did was divide us witch has worked there is people that will never own any of the firearms on that list and there are people that is not firearm racist regardless how you feel we have to stand together.

Latest posts

Top Bottom