Here kitty...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKgetdown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They've been around here for a while. My parents live about a mile south of the Arkansas River in Muskogee County on some acreage. There have been times we have seen them in the yard. Less than 100 yards from the house. It's not every day. But it's been more than a few times now. Probably has to do with using that river like an interstate as well as an overpopulation of deer in the area. No missing pets or anything. So, they must have a very developed taste for deer as far as I can tell.

ETA: I meant south. Not north.

Last edited:

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_3466.jpeg

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't worry about it. You should be more concerned about spider webs that attack you or a covey of quail flushing that will generate a heart attack.
True that, a covey of quail flushing will make you drop your bow and bend the sight. Don't ask me how I know.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've seen paw prints out in the woods near Bristow.
My place is a few miles east of Bristow. Though I’ve never seen tracks, I heard a scream one night that I do not think was a screech owl. Another time, my German shepherd was playing frisbee at night and came running out of the dark and straight to the cabin door. He would not go back out the rest of the night. He has never cowered from anything before but something scared him that night. Always wondered if it was a cat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom