Hey Lurkers!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back up for the lurkers, bewbs, curves, sports car gear changers, America, and all that is good in the world.

With thanksgiving coming up I just want to say that I complain as much as anyone about America but I am truly thankful that i have had the privilage to grow up in America and more so in Oklahoma. It is a great state in a great country. I have been to some third world countries and some countries that are not very far removed from communism. In the grand sceme of things I have it made as a healthy young Oklahoman with a good job. My wife is kinda annoying at the moment. Other than that I am lucky to be alive. Have a good Friday and a better weekend everybody. Go shooting.

IndVet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
we need more people my age. Yallz a bunch of old farts and social misfits. We also need more pretty people like myself, BB, and a few others.

Didn't you know Been, everyone on the internet is young, good looking, rich, and drives a Lamborghini.

Jeez, try to keep up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom