Hey y’all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willw77

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just give up on the whole"a" gun idea!! Once you buy the first you will unleash an insatiable beast that never runs out of the "last gun I need " joke!! Just grin and buy lots of ammo!! And :hellno: I ain't one of those gun nuts, I only had 13 before the whirlpool that my boat got sucked into at lake Holdercloser!! Only gun I was able to save was the airsoft pistol!! It was tragedy I still aint over yet!! I will be back. have to wipe my eyes, seems I got a little salt in em!! :drunk5:

LOL. I'm sure I'll end up with more than I know what to do with, especially since my Uncle is about to move back to OKC and he loves guns (think he owned at least 40 at one point) and has been telling me I should carry for a while now!

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Y'all know that all the "bull chips" going on in this thread is putting up a negative feeling to willw77. After all, a new guy shouldn't have to put up with the know "bull chip" artists like some Marines around here spread.

Think of the image of OSA, Guys!!!

Come on Terry , the "bull chips" are what keeps it fun!!! But I do agree with giving our Marines the grief!!:fullauto::mosh::cool:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello, glad you could make it.

Thanks Rocky.

Y'all know that all the "bull chips" going on in this thread is putting up a negative feeling to willw77. After all, a new guy shouldn't have to put up with the know "bull chip" artists like some Marines around here spread.

:lmfao:
Think of the image of OSA,
Guys!!!

@TerryMiller: Don't you need to go police up trash and butts around the trailer park or something?

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@druryj No need to do that. I've picked up some when taking our trash to the dumpster. Park management saw me do that a few times, so she went to looking. Told me later to stop as she was going to get a bunch of local Marines to do it. They do that job so much better than we Army guys ever could.

Latest posts

Top Bottom