High end AR’s, diminishing returns, and reliability.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
adpnkm951jbb1.jpg

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They bent to only fit one way not possible
I found the pictures. Straight out of the box. BEAR CREEK ARSENAL UPPER.
Fired 2-3 rounds with ZERO movement of the action. Manually ejecting. Took the handguard off with my thumbs. The allen screws were that loose. tell me again how bear creek quality assurance is on par? They claim they test fire them if I remember, Obviously that not true.

You called me a lair and said it was impossible.. I await your apology.

Attachments

• bca1.jpg
    bca1.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 0
  • bca2.jpg
    bca2.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 0
  • bca3.jpg
    bca3.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 0
  • bca4.jpg
    bca4.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 0

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What gets me is people bashing a company they no nothing about!! I’ve owned too many to just be a fluke. Only one gave me trouble was .350 Legend and had nothing to do with manufacturing. I studied it a the range on a couple different trips. Figured out the miss feeding. Now it works with all ammo. Nothing to do with gas, magazines, etc. info online is completely wrong.
I bash them because of the garbage they put out that I have first hand experience withs.. I said it before, they are usually worth what you pay in parts but I recommend taking them apart as soon as you get one, and then reassemble it correctly. Never had a BCA barrel that was worth a darn though. Good for 50 yar plinking but that about it.

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hear Watchtower Firearms down in Texas is making a fabulous AR platform. They have one called the NSRO (Navy SEAL Rob O’Neal) and we all know, it has to be great with a frogman’s approval. Better get one while they last.😜🤭

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bash them because of the garbage they put out that I have first hand experience withs.. I said it before, they are usually worth what you pay in parts but I recommend taking them apart as soon as you get one, and then reassemble it correctly. Never had a BCA barrel that was worth a darn though. Good for 50 yar plinking but that about it.
Blah Blah Blah complete Bull!

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I found the pictures. Straight out of the box. BEAR CREEK ARSENAL UPPER.
Fired 2-3 rounds with ZERO movement of the action. Manually ejecting. Took the handguard off with my thumbs. The allen screws were that loose. tell me again how bear creek quality assurance is on par? They claim they test fire them if I remember, Obviously that not true.

You called me a lair and said it was impossible.. I await your apology.
Good set up but no!

Latest posts

Top Bottom