High end AR’s, diminishing returns, and reliability.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can say and carry on all you want just not TRUE. guy i did business had bear creek pictures 100yd hole on top of hole on top of hole. stop with the nonsense just for you benefit!

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can say and carry on all you want just not TRUE. guy i did business had bear creek pictures 100yd hole on top of hole on top of hole. stop with the nonsense just for you benefit!
I posted what we found, you said it was impossible.. Well you were wrong. This is how we got it. Shows why it wouldn't cycle and complete failure of assembly and quality assurance.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
no sweat off me even your favorite builders are prone to mistakes! could and does happen in any factory!! and missed by Q C bash Bear Creek all u want have had too many to believe that and everyone i have turned on to them have had good luck and no problems. no validity to what your saying ill copy your pics to bear creek see what they say.! you keep buying what you want and so will I.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
no sweat off me even your favorite builders are prone to mistakes! could and does happen in any factory!! and missed by Q C bash Bear Creek all u want have had too many to believe that and everyone i have turned on to them have had good luck and no problems. no validity to what your saying ill copy your pics to bear creek see what they say.! you keep buying what you want and so will I.
You said impossible and called me a liar. That’s my point. Sidestepping that fact now, I am calling you out about that specifically. Time to man up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom