High Fence Ranch Busted With Stolen Property

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, BB, but no. To me there is no "thrill" in taking down an animal just for a picture, even if they are only tranquilized. The thrill is in getting the photo "the hard way."

Maybe you saw these pictures in the Official Random Photo Thread. Top of the page (post #976.)

Granted, now-a-days, if I tried stalking deer in the same way, they'd think I might be a walking boulder.

Oh wait ... I guess I misunderstood. I thought they were talking about just taking pictures of animals ... not making them look dead ... guess I didn't read close enough ...

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In regards to OP story. Nothing surprises me anymore. I wouldn't doubt the ranch owner knew about the shady behavior.

My cousin's husband worked and lived on this ranch til last year.
He didn't give me details as to why but says the owner is a very shady guy and was most defiantly involved with this stuff. Plus tons of more illegal activity that make this stuff look like nothing that they just haven't caught him on yet.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My cousin's husband worked and lived on this ranch til last year.
He didn't give me details as to why but says the owner is a very shady guy and was most defiantly involved with this stuff. Plus tons of more illegal activity that make this stuff look like nothing that they just haven't caught him on yet.

That's too bad. I don't understand why people who already have plenty do this kind of stuff ... :scratch:

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Drove by yesterday and it's still for sale with World Class Ranches, but I can't find the listing on their site.
I'd bet that they pulled the listing. Forfeiture of the property is a distinct possibility, so nobody in his right mind would want to buy the ranch 'til the legalities are settled.

Latest posts

Top Bottom