High Fence Ranch Busted With Stolen Property

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I reiterated, because I'm a God damned people person.

No joke, I just walked around the living room sniffing the mounts I have up. And no, they do not stink. Don't really smell like anything. I figured I'd smell glue or tanning chemicals, but there's nothing.

:rotflmao: I'll have to admit, I've never "sniffed" a mount ... as bad as these smelled I really wasn't interested in getting that close ... :P

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:rotflmao: I'll have to admit, I've never "sniffed" a mount ... as bad as these smelled I really wasn't interested in getting that close ... :P
Seeing as how they were in a warehouse, I'm willing to bet they were just moldy and funky. I've got 3 deer, an antelope, a duck, a swan, two beaver pelts and a bobcat pelt in the living room and they just smell like dust.

Also, I sniffed two beaver pelts...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seeing as how they were in a warehouse, I'm willing to bet they were just moldy and funky. I've got 3 deer, an antelope, a duck, a swan, two beaver pelts and a bobcat pelt in the living room and they just smell like dust.

Also, I sniffed two beaver pelts...

Oh, probably ... Whatever was going on with them it definitely wasn't good ... :saywhat:

Lol ... GAWD, you are a mess!! :P I wish you'd post more often ... :kiss:

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, sniffed and chewed a few beaver pelts back in the day.

Now days, there must be a disease. Most are hairless.

Na, it's a good thing Dennis. No more picking stray hairs out from between your teeth!
Now, I have a few deer mounts on the wall and none of them stink or have much if any odor. As for the beavers though, I've definitely sniffed a few that had the funk BB is talking about :shocked::puke::puke:

akgriffin

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
escelation.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom