High Fence Ranch Busted With Stolen Property

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok Dennis ... Whatever you say ... Me and all the other guys who couldn't stand the smell ... well ... Obviously you know more about how it was than the folks who were there ...

Its not what I say, Its whats real.

Just about everybody on this forum has multiple mounts on display in their house.

Not one person has complained about the "stink". If they did their significant others would not allow them in for that.

It just doesn't happen in modern taxidermy, unless some ya-hoo BIL that doesn't know squat, attempts a mount with out knowing what they are doing and the mount will waste away in months.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its not what I say, Its whats real.

Just about everybody on this forum has multiple mounts on display in their house.

Not one person has complained about the "stink". If they did their significant others would not allow them in for that.

It just doesn't happen in modern taxidermy, unless some ya-hoo BIL that doesn't know squat, attempts a mount with out knowing what they are doing and the mount will waste away in months.

It is what it is, Dennis. They stunk. And not just a little bit. I'm not commenting about mounts in homes I've never seen, only the ones at the store I have personal knowledge of. They stunk. I wasn't the only person who said so.

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jesus, Dennis. Deep breaths man, deep breaths.

Probably just some hack taxidermy job. It'd be REAL easy to make stinky mounts if you don't know what you're doing. Or maybe they just got moldy.

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I already said that.
I reiterated, because I'm a God damned people person.

Have you any stinky mounts on your wall?
No joke, I just walked around the living room sniffing the mounts I have up. And no, they do not stink. Don't really smell like anything. I figured I'd smell glue or tanning chemicals, but there's nothing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom