Hipness question: Are snakeskin boots still ok to wear?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShovelRider

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I salute you for being aware of this little ditty " Ridge Hunter" . As to the O.P., if you can walk the walk, wear them. If not, listen to the song. I have a pair of Elephant Skin Nocona's purchased in the 80's. Still in perfect condition? However my Chippewa Engineer boots are much more comfortable.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
fila-skeletoes.jpg

you dont need boots! you need these!!^^
I have a pair but dont wear them much. At school i had one leg resting on the other and it fell asleep. When i sit i usually move my foot continuously....sometimes to the beat of a song because school is boring. Well my foot was asleep and it was rubbing against the dest!!! My foot hurt really bad in the next hour (which was my last). By the time school ended and i got in my friends car to go home, it hurt REALLY bad. I take my shoe off and my friend instantly asks what smells like blood! there was blood everywhere!! and i didnt even notice until i got the shoe off! I said "uhh nothing your just smelling things". havnt worn them much since and want to wash them n thoroughly but havnt taken the time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom