Holiday Season Reminder.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With the holiday shopping season started it seems like a good time to remind folks to pay attention. If it can happen there it can happen here.
DBF9E568-FB7D-48B1-B5F1-E334043FF1AC.jpeg

Los Angeles is seeing a trend of 'follow-home' robberies targeting people based on their cars and jewelry, police say

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can happen anytime of the year, any where.

Had it happen to me here in ada as I was leaving the local wal mart.

Condensed version, as I walked into the store, to my right was a woman sitting on a bench. No big deal happens daily.

As I was leaving she was on here phone, as I walked by her, I heard here say ya hes leaving now. Of course my ears perked up.

I was watching her out of the corner of my eye as she ran to her car watching me the entire time. I loaded my truck and drove off, she followed.

She was pretty obvious she was following me, well to me anyway, so I decided not to go home, but take a drive out of town, and she followed me, about 10 miles or so even down a county road before she stopped and gave up.

I decided to not back track home but went out of my way to come home the opposite direction from the way I went to town.

I assure you she was going to follow me home, and her buddies would have shown up.

I keep my head on a swivel these days when leaving town, if I even think I am being followed I take them on a tour of the oklahoma country side.

Latest posts

Top Bottom