Homosexual bill passed by OKC Council

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
patrick.net_content_uploads_2014_01_lesbians_c_127292.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm college educated, though i don't have any education in the field of psychology. I don't think they're comparable illnesses, i'm just saying i think it's more of a mental issue than a personal decision issue.

Great, so you think you can lay forth judgement about, think it's a mental illness and demand "cures" for an anomaly you have no understanding of or foundation to give you any sort of critical thinking to lay your opinion on. Typically people do this all the time on politcal issues, but these are humans we are dealing with. Don't you think that's asinine? I know I do.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great, so you think you can lay forth judgement about, think it's a mental illness and demand "cures" for an anomaly you have no understanding of or foundation to give you any sort of critical thinking to lay your opinion on. Typically people do this all the time on politcal issues, but these are humans we are dealing with. Don't you think that's asinine? I know I do.

What I find amusing is that tristanjay and others like him obviously have animosity towards homosexuals and others previously defined as deviant. So - instead of letting him avoid those he would rather not deal with, you'd have the state force him to deal with those folks.

That's good for all parties, I'm sure.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know--she gets you going pretty good.

Nah I've never argued with Fish On. I just make a lot of misogynistic comments in reply to his posts. It's a good place to vent them.

I've legitimately argued with tristan a few times, so, whoever is running the tristan account has effectively trolled me. Fish on hasn't. Fish on hasn't trolled near as many people as tristan.

What I find amusing is that tristanjay and others like him obviously have animosity towards homosexuals and others previously defined as deviant. So - instead of letting him avoid those he would rather not deal with, you'd have the state force him to deal with those folks.

In all my years here on OSA most of the people who make the biggest stink about business owners being forced to do things don't/have never/probably never will own(ed) a business so it's all kinda moot IMO.

Nobody can force a business-less businessman to do a damn thing.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Don't think you've read what he said...... he said he'd take their money. I am calling BS on the "they need to be cured" mentality, the whole whiney we will be forced to make cakes for gays is retarded to me. Enter slippery slope reasoning. Either way, this argument here you will have to discuss with yourself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom