Homosexual bill passed by OKC Council

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's plenty of evidence demonstrating the normalcy of homosexuality...better stated, the continuum of flexible sexuality (i.e., we unnecessarily and wrongly categorize sexuality into to 2 or 3 categories, typically). It's interesting to look at how homosexuality has evolved and is normal in over 500 species on earth (including us homo sapiens). Social norms and religious ideals on the issue change over time; but the related biology, emotion, behavior, and natural systems that encompasses homosexuality are as natural and normal as they are for heterosexuality. It's great to see the trend of social norms being freed up on the issue, and I expect this trend to continue as our society embraces the actual "causes" of romantic mate and sexual preferences.

We have been through this a couple of times. If homosexuality was the norm / natures intended norm, our species would have cease to exist long ago.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These two consecutive posts are eerily similar....................any chance Fish On and Mr. Glock have giraffe hunted together? Or maybe even type from the same keyboard?
Eerily similar, yes, but BB told me that she has met fish_on in person and she is, in fact, a she, so I'm gonna go with "no" on that one.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have been through this a couple of times. If homosexuality was the norm / natures intended norm, our species would have cease to exist long ago.

I wonder which is a greater percentage of the population, homosexuals or people that are unable to reproduce. How will society continue on with this 4-5% percent of the population not doing their part to bring children into the world?

Latest posts

Top Bottom