Homosexual bill passed by OKC Council

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Homosexuality is a choice. It is morally wrong and more importantly it is Biblical wrong.

With that said, it is no different than someone stealing a penny or a million dollars. It is simply a Sin.

And I for sure cannot toss the first stone.

Then perhaps you should avoid penny trays and gay bars in the future?

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Homosexuality is a choice. It is morally wrong and more importantly it is Biblical wrong.

With that said, it is no different than someone stealing a penny or a million dollars. It is simply a Sin.

And I for sure cannot toss the first stone.

Good thing you aren't casting those stones. Homosexuality is most definitely NOT a choice, no more than being black (dolezal notwithstanding), Chinese, or having natural red hair is a choice. Ignorance however, is a choice, one you seem to have made.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have several homosexual customers I do heat and air work for. Great people. Houses are immaculate, beautiful landscaping, never ***** about price. If I had rentals I might only only rent to gay guys.

Tristan, I have a gay niece and have known it since she was 3 years old. I'm sorry if it hurts your religion, but I love her like the rest of my nieces.

Seems like you need to to teach a guy how to tie shoes and then have a happy ending together.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have several homosexual customers I do heat and air work for. Great people. Houses are immaculate, beautiful landscaping, never ***** about price. If I had rentals I might only only rent to gay guys.

Tristan, I have a gay niece and have known it since she was 3 years old. I'm sorry if it hurts your religion, but I love her like the rest of my nieces.

Seems like you need to to teach a guy how to tie shoes and then have a happy ending together.

Since she was 3? That's kind of early to be deciding what sexuality your niece is.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since she was 3? That's kind of early to be deciding what sexuality your niece is.

Not really. She was always into boy toys. Hated wearing a dress and saying no I'm a boy! Sorry man, but it changed the way I thought about it, and glad it did. She's a great person and if anyone wanted to do any genetic experiments on her to try and change her I'd stand firm.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
By 5-6 it's often pretty easy to spot a gay kid. If you're not an idiot. Or brainwashed.

My girlfriend and I have a running joke when we see a super gay person to say "they chose to look...like a gay person".

Huge bull dyke on a Harley pulled up at a light one day with her girlfriend on the back. I'm like "hey, she choose to look like that". Lol.

I am friends with a couple lesbians and several gay men and have 3 gays in the family. I could show you childhood pics of ALL of them looking gay as hell.

People are incredibly stupid when they want to be. Or when they think God wants them to be.

Latest posts

Top Bottom