Homosexual bill passed by OKC Council

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not really. She was always into boy toys. Hated wearing a dress and saying no I'm a boy! Sorry man, but it changed the way I thought about it, and glad it did. She's a great person and if anyone wanted to do any genetic experiments on her to try and change her I'd stand firm.

That is not always indicative of homosexuality. Can it be? Sure, but there are plenty of tomboy girls out there whom are most definitely straight. These gems are known as unicorns.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...Bottom line, homosexuality is not normal.
There's plenty of evidence demonstrating the normalcy of homosexuality...better stated, the continuum of flexible sexuality (i.e., we unnecessarily and wrongly categorize sexuality into to 2 or 3 categories, typically). It's interesting to look at how homosexuality has evolved and is normal in over 500 species on earth (including us homo sapiens). Social norms and religious ideals on the issue change over time; but the related biology, emotion, behavior, and natural systems that encompasses homosexuality are as natural and normal as they are for heterosexuality. It's great to see the trend of social norms being freed up on the issue, and I expect this trend to continue as our society embraces the actual "causes" of romantic mate and sexual preferences.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You guys need to hang out with some psycho majors a bit. Ask them about the studies done that showed very high correlation in adult gays whom were molested as children.

Amazing the random stuff i remember learning from smart city kids while partying in college.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys need to hang out with some psycho majors a bit. Ask them about the studies done that showed very high correlation in adult gays whom were molested as children.

Amazing the random stuff i remember learning from smart city kids while partying in college.

There's also an amazingly high correlation between adult heterosexuality and child molestations...turns out it's just the same, non-interesting, non-informative correlation between adult sex (of any kind) and child molestations. There's also the same correlation between adult sex (of any kind) and non-molested children. I could go further, but suffice to say: after you control for the correlation between having sex as a child and having sex as an adult, homosexuality isn't related (i.e., meaning it's time to start over with the "causal" arguments).

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Don't be a dumb country bumpkin and party with sophisticated city slickers.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Homosexuality is a Choice. Plain and Simple. A deviant choice. It is wrong morally and more important it is wrong Biblically.

Homosexuality is a choice. It is morally wrong and more importantly it is Biblical wrong.

With that said, it is no different than someone stealing a penny or a million dollars. It is simply a Sin.

And I for sure cannot toss the first stone.

These two consecutive posts are eerily similar....................any chance Fish On and Mr. Glock have giraffe hunted together? Or maybe even type from the same keyboard?

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somebody forgot which account they were logged in to. Mr. Glock doesn't post on OSA, after all.

Fish on is a weak troll anyways. Whoever has the tristan account is much better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom