how bout them pokes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You do realize there is like 8 other bedlam threads right? And yeah, I expected a good game, and know OSU had a shot. But nothing like that.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually, your O line and running game were the REAL stars. Weeden didn't do anything special and Landry and our receivers made the D look like superstars with the fumbles and 9823989213 dropped passes when wide open.

Not saying they didn't deserve the win, but the credit lies elsewhere IMO.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have always said this year and every year "with Bedlam and Red River you never know what will happen" Sooners have and will always be my first team followed by the Pokes. Pokes deserved the win tonight. And in my mind they deserve to play for the National Title. Their argument should be we beat or rival like a red headed step child. Again good job Pokes.

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
His answer to that question seemed a little unnatural...like maybe he was told he better change his tune? I can only imagine the phone call from a certain oil tycoon after his comments last week.

That being said, I don't think the championship teams should be chosen based upon the supposed final score of the championship game. I think the two best teams in the country should play, but I DON'T think someone should be playing in the national championship game who didn't even win their own conference championship. It needs to be LSU-OSU.

I got so SICK of hearing the announcers drone on tonight about how Alabama deserved it more.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, your O line and running game were the REAL stars. Weeden didn't do anything special and Landry and our receivers made the D look like superstars with the fumbles and 9823989213 dropped passes when wide open.

Not saying they didn't deserve the win, but the credit lies elsewhere IMO.

he lead the team and threw for over 200 yards. The OU defense did a decent job breaking up some passing. It is a team effort overall...they all played well.

Better luck next year...

Latest posts

Top Bottom