How do you carry your LCP?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

F16mickey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carried my P3AT in the small pocket just above my right hand jeans pocket. It was easily covered with a T-shirt and I didn't need to reach inside my pocket to draw.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I miss my LCP big time! I went to academy and bought the blackhawk pocket holster. Dropped it in my pocket and it kept the gun oriented down no problems. It had a band around the middle to keep the holster in the pocket when drawing. On occasion I would just slip it into my pocket without a holster but 90% of the time I used a holster.

F16mickey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just a standard levi jean size 36. just tried it with my Beretta 21a even with the huge trigger guard it still fits. Although I wouldn't carry the Beretta that way, most of the weight is in the grip and I'm afraid it would fall out when I sat down.
The watch pocket? Good lord, how big are your pockets man?

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have no clue why you wouldn't carry it loaded. I've been carrying mine in my right front jeans pocket with a round in the chamber since they came out. No holster, no nothing. I've still got both testicles. I'm guessing some people are just afraid of loaded firearms.

I'd like for just one person to explain how a loaded LCP in your front pocket is just gonna some how accidential shoot your man tool without you putting your finger in the trigger and pulling it. Just one person that's actual accidentially shot their family jewel would be sufficent. No links to other articles posted on the internets. I'd like to hear a personal experience.

I swear we've raised a whole generation of wussies.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
+1 on the Desantis Nemesis pocket holster. Gun stays positioned well and comes out of the pocket without holster. Mine has crimson trace laser and is loaded with a round up the spout. It's also usually my 2nd gun or carried when something larger isn't an option.

This; minus the laser.

9testas

I carry different ways depending on where I am, and the weather. I use an Uncle Mike's #1 pocket holster at work or when I'm wearing shorts with cargo pockets, a Desantis quick snap belt holster for LCP w/ Crimson Trace (www.desantisholster.com) when I open carry and a Versacarry iwb holster (www.versacarry.com) at gatherings when I don't want anyone to know I'm carrying. I always have it chambered, I don't want to waste any time racking the slide when I need to use it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom