How do you carry your LCP?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike101650

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
about carrying loaded and bare. I personally know someone who carried a Khar in his right front jeans pocket and accidentally fired it when digging for change. Why carry something else in the same pocket, I don't know. Tool is in tact but bullet went in front upper thigh and exited on the back side of lower thigh just above his knee. No bones or major arteries were hit but still an unhappy occasion.

I carry my Kel-Tec 32 in an ACE CASE. Made in St. Clair, MO. This holster is cheap (about $14) and is totally flexible. I carry it on my belt through the loop in the holster. It goes either left or right, in the pants or out and has a loop and a removable metal clip. I've had several types of holster and found this to be the best for me. Much faster access than from a pocket and it seems to stay in the holster real well.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Ruger LCP and Ireally cant figure out how to carry it. I bought a belt clip thing and dont fell comfortable with it loaded and ready to shoot. I also bough an uncle mike's small pocket holster and didnt feel comfortable with it loaded. So what I been doing is carrying the LCP in my pocket with the mag full but no round in the chamber. Any ideas?

IF I was still gonna carry an LCP, (and I don't cause I don't shoot it well), I'd carry it in a good leather or maybe Desantis Nemesis pocket holster with one in the pipe...just trying to be helpful here unlike some who just like to criticize and call people names. That "wussie" comment in an earlier post served no purpose in regard's to the OP's question. It must suck to be so negative with almost every post when this member was asking for some input...inferring that the OP is a "wussie" wasn't really neccessary.

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yukon........re-read my post. It simply said "Isreali method of carrying weapon unloaded". That's it...nothing in the post said it was the "best way".

However, I would add that the Isreali's having been fighting terrorism for 60+ years. I reckon they know a thing or two about defense.

G

green_machine

I had a little keltec 380 for a while. just carried it chambered in my back pocket. was easiest way. no need for holster on guns that small.

Latest posts

Top Bottom