How long do we let this go on...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your refusal to voluntarily turn in your assault weapons lends reasonable suspicion you might commit murder. It's not like you're going to hunt with it, why do you have it anyway?

My son took his first deer with one of my ARs. It's a far cry from voluntarily allowing a search of my vehicle at a traffic stop.

But no, I'm not voluntarily allowing a search of my home for weapons without a warrant, either. And no, police or agents of the government will not be invited in for a conversation.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My son took his first deer with one of my ARs. It's a far cry from voluntarily allowing a search of my vehicle at a traffic stop.

But no, I'm not voluntarily allowing a search of my home for weapons without a warrant, either. And no, police or agents of the government will not be invited in for a conversation.

The point being, no single ondividual right of the people is more important than the others. Your right to refuse a search is written in your bill of rights.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As ignernt mentioned before, if the crap going on today has you rattled and thinking the end of the republic is near, go take a little history tour through the political violence of the 60's and 70's. Assassinations, bombings, riots etc...makes the stuff going on today look tame.

Not to mention there was honest racism back then. :D

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As ignernt mentioned before, if the crap going on today has you rattled and thinking the end of the republic is near, go take a little history tour through the political violence of the 60's and 70's. Assassinations, bombings, riots etc...makes the stuff going on today look tame.[/QUOTE. I missed out on this, I was in Vietnam while it was going on. We didn't have TV's, or computers but they do now!

Last edited:

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your refusal to voluntarily turn in your assault weapons lends reasonable suspicion you might commit murder. It's not like you're going to hunt with it, why do you have it anyway?
Gee, I don't know anyone that even has any assault weapons.

Do you know people with assault weapons ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom