How Many AR's do you own?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many functional AR's do you have?

Votes: 32 33.3%

Votes: 26 27.1%

Votes: 15 15.6%

Votes: 8 8.3%

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • 6 or more

Votes: 12 12.5%

• Total voters
F

fredkrueger

My wife told me that she would buy me an AR for Christmas. There are so many of them out there that I don't have a clue which one to settle on. I don't want to spend over about $900 bucks for it. I know that I will not get the top of the line and that is fine but I also want to get one that is going to be very reliable and be built good. I don't want one that is cheap made and might not last that long. Is there any that you guys could recommend that I get? I would really appreciate the help. So I don't have one yet but hopefully soon I will.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife told me that she would buy me an AR for Christmas. There are so many of them out there that I don't have a clue which one to settle on. I don't want to spend over about $900 bucks for it. I know that I will not get the top of the line and that is fine but I also want to get one that is going to be very reliable and be built good. I don't want one that is cheap made and might not last that long. Is there any that you guys could recommend that I get? I would really appreciate the help. So I don't have one yet but hopefully soon I will.

Roll your own. You can build a quality rifle for less than $900.

Latest posts

Top Bottom