How many guns do you carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many guns do you carry?

Votes: 45 71.4%

Votes: 10 15.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 8 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You need to up your tacticalosity level, I suggest watching some YouTube videos. 10 mins a day and you'll be a 1% Tactical Operator in no time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up man. I've wondering if I need to upgrade my personal weapon that I'm not afraid to use to engage another operator or criminal if necessary. My Jennings has seen 10,000 rounds or so and I'm afraid it might be seeing some excess wear.

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up man. I've wondering if I need to upgrade my personal weapon that I'm not afraid to use to engage another operator or criminal if necessary. My Jennings has seen 10,000 rounds or so and I'm afraid it might be seeing some excess wear.

Excess wear smexcess wear. Spot weld in some new metal and you'll be fine. I suggest carrying 13 clips for it though. Forget about magazines though thy just jam up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do not claim I am some high speed special operations guru. I do claim that I have self-taught skills, situational awareness, and carefully honed tradecraft skills that put me in the top 1% of potential operators. I have done everything from conduct surviellance operations to purposefully engaging multiple assailants in physical confrontations to test my skill set and skill level.

I know who he is now! He is Liam Neelson, the guy in that movie where they kidnapped his daughter, and kept warning them he had a "Special Set Of Skills"!

I apologize Liam for not recognizing you sooner! Now I understand why you did not recognize the "Tactical term Goose Thing". You far beyond Tactical!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do not claim I am some high speed special operations guru. I do claim that I have self-taught skills, situational awareness, and carefully honed tradecraft skills that put me in the top 1% of potential operators. I have done everything from conduct surviellance operations to purposefully engaging multiple assailants in physical confrontations to test my skill set and skill level.

OK, Troll. Here is a challenge. Prove to us that you are in the top 1% of potential operators by providing us ALL of the competitions that have resulted in you achieving that level. And, by competitions, I don't mean between yourself and your wife or daughter. We need to see either video or some kind of reporting in some newspaper or magazine that you have achieved what you claim against true competitors.

In other words, PUT UP OR SHUT UP or MELT AWAY!!!!!

Infowar Rebel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i know who he is now! He is liam neelson, the guy in that movie where they kidnapped his daughter, and kept warning them he had a "special set of skills"!

I apologize liam for not recognizing you sooner! Now i understand why you did not recognize the "tactical term goose thing". You far beyond tactical!

fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom