How many guns do you carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many guns do you carry?

Votes: 45 71.4%

Votes: 10 15.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 8 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

USN-SCW-Ret

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Info Reb your OPSEC people in intelligence gathering have failed you. JB Books bought this site out a few years ago. If you have been lurking for awhile you would know that and you would give him his due respect but you have shown no respect for anyone unless they agree with you.

I will add I am on the north side of 50 years old and I have proof that I did over 22 plus years of active duty service in the USN Seabees (an elite group) and in all my years and travels I have never been in a situation where a gun would have improved things. Lots of times it would have been really bad, had I been armed. Carrying is not a good answer and carrying 5-6 guns is asinine. And yes I have a family (all the kids were born overseas) and yes I have always been able to protect them, armed or not.

You're another one of the trolls. If you carry antique colts, you must be dumb or joking. Why not avail yourself of the most up to date technology?

You are unbelievable Infowar Rebel, plain and simple.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ah, a night of sleep and a day of work and it is back to "baiting" the troll.

I'm of a mind to suggest that we all contribute a sum of money, based on number of each one's comments here, with those having pictures (like mine) to require a bit more per post with picture. Then, we could take that money and use it to "bribe" (did I say that?) the administrator of the forum to out whomever it is on the forums that keeps coming up with all the trolls like Infowar Rebel, MDP, and the "operator" from some time back.

After all, we are already at 23 pages, and it appears there will be more to come since all participants here seem to be having a joyous good time "baiting" the troll.

Or, we can offer a prize for any of the ladies on here that could take him out.

This babe wouldn't even need a firearm.

Infowar Rebel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Info Reb your OPSEC people in intelligence gathering have failed you. JB Books bought this site out a few years ago. If you have been lurking for awhile you would know that and you would give him his due respect but you have shown no respect for anyone unless they agree with you.

I will add I am on the north side of 50 years old and I have proof that I did over 22 plus years of active duty service in the USN Seabees (an elite group) and in all my years and travels I have never been in a situation where a gun would have improved things. Lots of times it would have been really bad, had I been armed. Carrying is not a good answer and carrying 5-6 guns is asinine. And yes I have a family (all the kids were born overseas) and yes I have always been able to protect them, armed or not.

You are unbelievable Infowar Rebel, plain and simple.

You have a right to your opinion. I just feel safer. I also try to be careful. I'm not a bully. Unlike a lot of people in this board. I only carry three now, I was talking about maybe carrying more.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Infowar Rebel, you're my hero! I'm with you on the preparedness issue. I carry a cut-down 280mm cannon known as "Atomic Annie" in a custom made concealment holster crafted by the head honcho of HideaHandCannon.com. The proprietor's name is B. Eaton Beavers. He's a fulltime pipe layer in Lickety Split, OK. I'm sure he could fix you up with a rig that would let you carry all the guns you'd want. Tell him I sent you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom