How many of you guys had Covid?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From your favorite news source.
IMG_1318.jpeg

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/feat...-s-what-the-virus-may-have-done-to-your-brain

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had it bad enough to get a "profound near death experience" in August 2021.
I have hand tremors, arthritis flair ups and sinus infections & inner ear problems from it. I have fluid trapped in my mastoid sinus that causes stiff neck migrains. I am now very allergic to dioxycycline drugs and am maxed out on tolerance for steroids. Some memory problems and cannot say some words when I need to but know the word and just cannot say it.
Tremors and brain fog are aggravating and some nights I have night sweats & scary dreams but cannot talk about them or understand it.
I have Not had any shots or repeat occurances but everyone I know who has had shots has had multiple illnesses that tested positive for covid.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had it bad enough to get a "profound near death experience" in August 2021.
I have hand tremors, arthritis flair ups and sinus infections & inner ear problems from it. I have fluid trapped in my mastoid sinus that causes stiff neck migrains. I am now very allergic to dioxycycline drugs and am maxed out on tolerance for steroids. Some memory problems and cannot say some words when I need to but know the word and just cannot say it.
Tremors and brain fog are aggravating and some nights I have night sweats & scary dreams but cannot talk about them or understand it.
Dang it man, Sorry!☹️ I have issues myself but not as severe I guess after my 7 month bout with it. Over 2 weeks in ICU then back in hospital 5 days after getting out with blood clots in my lungs. Returned home on oxygen for 4 and half months. Physically never got my strength back but did regain most lung capacity at 85%. The memory issues of knowing the word but can't get it out, I can relate along with the brain fog at times. It's been a constant battle but the good Lord willing I keep chugging along taking it day by day.

Chard

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shanghai Shivers Sept 20. Mild flu like symptoms for 4-5 days. Residuals of running nose and dry skin.
Slight memory impairment. Was it due to Covid or age (68).

Latest posts

Top Bottom