How many rounds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure that at your job where your required to carry, you also have a radio to call for backup. Out in the real world for the rest of us(I used to be an LEO) there is no calling for backup. If you feel fine carrying a gun with no extra ammo i.e. spare magazine, speedloader, or speed strip, well I'm happy for ya, an hope "Murphy" doesn't showup. I believe in the rule of "One is none, and two is One". I might suggest you do some reading by the likes of Jim Cirillo, Jeff Cooper, Skeeter Skelton, and others who have been there. You might change your opinion of how much is enough.

What he said.

God bless Jim Cirillo. :cry3:

papo

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
use to be 14 rds lately 28 rds on me and one 14 rd mag stuck in my dash. not always am i in my truck so i have started carring the extra mag

LtCCMPUnit42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really just want to know what you think you are going to run into. The anything can happen reason is a cop out. To come to the amount of ammo that some people say they are carrying you must have some idea what you think you are going to run into. Some seem more like they are going offensive instead of defensive.

I personally work at a job that requires me to carry. I have the one magazine and that is it. I personally can not see a situation in which I will need more than one magazine to escape and evade.

Spare mags are like a spare tire on your truck, you hope like hell you NEVER have to use it, but you keep it handy... just in case. Or are you one of those that drives around w/out a spare that I have to stop and help (you would'nt believe how many of these I am called to in a month).

Latest posts

Top Bottom