How many still have your first firearm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
H & R LEATHERNECK

I shot many a rabbit and squirrel on my big game hunts out in the "north country", 90 acres north of my house.

Leatherneck 165 1.jpg
Leatherneck 165 2.jpg

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Still have mine a mossberg bolt action .410 that my dad bought for me. Also still have the first guns I ever bought myself a remington 1100 12 ga and a ruger single six
I wish I still had my 1100 and Ruger 22/22mag. I've got my grandfather's Remington 11-48 but it likes to jam.

MonteArcher

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Dad bought me a Browning 22 lever action, while I was still in diapers. I wasn’t allowed to shoot it until I was 10. Funny thing was I shot all the other guns before 10. However I held it in high regard. Yes I still have it. I had a friend sold his at a gun show for $75 in 91. I’m still somehow hurt over that. It was his childhood.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My first gun was a 12 gauge shotgun. Can’t remember what brand. My best friend helped me pick it out when we were in our Senior year of high school. We’d go shoot clays together. Soon after we graduated he was killed in a motorcycle accident. I was the unlucky one that found him. Kept the shotgun through most of my military service, then gave it to a friend who really enjoyed guns. At the time I was overseas and it was hard to bring guns in other countries. So I made the decision to give it to someone that would really love it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom