How the hell do you guys CC a Glock 19/23?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerShooter08

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glock 22C in a Milt Sparks Versa Max II. Main thing is to lose weight and/or buy bigger pants by an inch or two to accommodate IWB carry. Either that or get a high riding OWB holster and a good cover garment if you intend to conceal.

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry a compact XD .45(similar to a G19 in size, might be/probably is a little fatter) in a Comp-Tac CTAC just forward of my hip bone, and throw a t-shirt over it. Can hardly tell it's there.

Buzz70

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with what is stated above. Concealing a 19/23 is easy. I carry OWB in a Serpa holster with an un-tucked shirt. You can't tell. I'm 5'11, 220lbs, may not work for all.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Crossbreed ST + good belt = easy

Seriously, a G19 is pretty easy in that type setup with an untucked shirt. Just put it forward enough so the grip doesn't poke out behind your back. May not work if you buy your shirts from Baby Gap.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
G23 and crossbreed 'quick clip' for about 6 years. No longer my everyday carry due to buying a Colt 'New Agent' which is heavier and rides in a Crossbreed supertuck very comfortably.

Latest posts

Top Bottom