How the hell do you guys CC a Glock 19/23?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glock 22C in a DeSantis 3 slot belt slide OWB at 5 o'clock just above my wallet. I've carried this gun in this holster for about 14 years with just an untucked t-shirt. I finally wore out the first holster and bought an identical one a few months ago.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm 6' 4" and weigh about 220. I have CC'd all manner of Glocks. G22, G23 and even a G35. Either a OWB Galco or if I need better concealment, a Crossbreed Supertuck. I've never been spotted that I know of.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can carry my full size G17 in an OWB DeSantis Speed Scabbard, right side just behind the hip wearing an untucked shirt with no problem.

Same hip placement with my 5-inch 1911 in a Mitch Rosen or my CZ 75 Compact (similar to a G19 in size) in an IWB UBG Striker.

A G23 should not be a problem to carry concealed.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I carried a G19 IWB for years (and am about to start carryin' one again; alternating with my G26) in a UBG Canute or a PJ Kydex at about 3:30. No worries mate. I can even carry it OWB in a Kramer Belt Scabbard. Are you just worried somebody is gonna notice it? Nah. Any good IWB/OWB designed for CCW should work...although you will probably end up with BOH disease. (Box-o-holsters). Stay away from el cheapo holsters and get a decent belt and you're good to go.

Latest posts

Top Bottom