How the hell do you guys CC a Glock 19/23?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BangBangJamDang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you just worried somebody is gonna notice it? Nah. Any good IWB/OWB designed for CCW should work....

That was my biggest wonder, was how to keep anyone from ever noticing it.

I guess I need to lose a few pounds (or get a bigger size pair of jeans) and purchase a quality IWB holster. :thumb:

david04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry a G19 in a Black Mamba from Concealement Solutions. It's pretty comfortable. My biggest problem is that the gun is heavy enough that to keep my pants from drooping I have to tighten the belt real tight, which is sometimes uncomfortable. I don't know how people can carry the real heavy guns. A G19 is comparatively not that heavy.
The actual concealement part is not a problem. Even if people notice a bump, they'll think it's a phone or something. Just remember to pull the shirt/jacket down before you get out of the car.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glock 23, MTAC or CTAC(yes I still break this one out from time to time) with V-Clips for tucked in shirts. I generally carry my 23 in this Don Hume P.C.C.H.

On days where the shirt will conceal better its in a Comp-Tac Paddle Holster.

My Don Hume Holster is getting some age to it. The leater straps are broken in so well they sit almost flat. I tried to find a similar holster but keep striking out on a leather IWB holster that has the body shield.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I carry a G19 in a Black Mamba from Concealement Solutions. It's pretty comfortable. My biggest problem is that the gun is heavy enough that to keep my pants from drooping I have to tighten the belt real tight, which is sometimes uncomfortable. I don't know how people can carry the real heavy guns. A G19 is comparatively not that heavy.
The actual concealement part is not a problem. Even if people notice a bump, they'll think it's a phone or something. Just remember to pull the shirt/jacket down before you get out of the car.

you need a better belt

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was my biggest wonder, was how to keep anyone from ever noticing it.

I guess I need to lose a few pounds (or get a bigger size pair of jeans) and purchase a quality IWB holster. :thumb:

When you start carrying you have to fit your wardrobe for CC. I bought a good holster, SSII, and a nice heavy duty belt from beltman. A G19 is an easy gun to conceal for most.

Stackle2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I CC'd a G23 with an extended barrel for 6 years, until I started carrying a Government 1911 Hi Cap. I am a skinny guy, & I don't wear baggy clothes or button ups, just need a good holster. Try Concealmentsolutions.com, his holsters are incredible.

Latest posts

Top Bottom