How to destroy a police department

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She ain't even good looking.

I've been told that the top of everyone's head looks the same ... (Although not my personal favorite when it comes to ... Ahhhhh ... Hmmmmm ... Ahem ... Well, hmmm, being entertained 🤦🤦🤦 I can say this statement applies to men. I can't tell whether you guys are bald as an egg or hairy bastards like a sheepdog ... Well unless I'm feeling for a pair of ears. ☺☺🤦🤦🤦🤷🤷🤷 lol)

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh yeah. I bet I know someone who would know. 😉

I know a trooper who was given an envelope of "enticing" photos by a woman who worked in the same building he did. Said her ex- was sending pics like these to all her friends and co-workers and would he file a report for her, please. He asked why because the guy hasn't done anything illegal on state property (no one had any envelopes from this guy to anyone at a state building address).

Said officer sealed the envelope up (that one pissed his buddies off lol) wrote an incident report and went one about his business. Karen spoke to said officer several times after giving the pictures to him. She became increasingly irritated that he wasn't "giving her the attention she deserved" and eventually went over his head to his captain.

Trooper was called in and asked to explain what was going on. He said his piece and went back to work like it wasn't a big deal because ... Quite frankly, it wasn't. (A big deal.)

At the troop. Christmas party said captain was going around introducing his new wife to everyone. I was less than cordial, given she'd tried to snag MY husband and then when he didn't take the bait, tried to get him fired. 😠 *****. 😉
Womminz can become Biiiitches faster than the speed of light.

I have turned down my share of rookie back seat p***y. One georgeous "lady" in a really low cut party dress came over to the patrol car leaning her elbows on the door. Apparently she worked at the supper club. She said in a low breathy tone, "I get off at two." I replied, "I getting off right now." She giggled and walked away.

Yeah, there was a lot of He-in and She-in even in my little jerkwater town. I saw a lot of guys coming out of houses that they did not live in, seeing me drive by, dropping their keys.

I had one city councilman ask to use my shower at 3 a.m. Derby P.D. Kansas was the Soddom and Gomorrah of departments in the 80's. This Lt's wife was with the sgt, The sgt's wife was with the fire chief's. Crap, you needed a scorecard. Even the chief's wife was hog grinding on some new guy. I'm saying it is a nasty way to destroy the integrity of a department.

Bumping uglies or just Post 12s? Inquiring minds want to know.
Full on unauthorized night stick usage.

Last edited:

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think she is kind of cute.
I had a girlfriend you could not be with for more than a month.
Every hour or 2 literally until it was bed time and you sleep for real then.

I told her she needs a couple more boy friends and I was serious.
My buddy took over and lasted about a month and said you do not have anytime to go fishing or work on your car.

Yea I know.
Gets old fast.
You would not think so though but it does.. Maybe she was wound up like that.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think she is kind of cute.
I had a girlfriend you could not be with for more than a month.
Every hour or 2 literally until it was bed time and you sleep for real then.

I told her she needs a couple more boy friends and I was serious.
My buddy took over and lasted about a month and said you do not have anytime to go fishing or work on your car.

Yea I know.
Gets old fast.
You would not think so though but it does.. Maybe she was wound up like that.
She seemed more than capable of changing the oil.

Latest posts

Top Bottom