how would you get out of this city or would you stay ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peace2554

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok so what you guys are saying is anyone who flees the city will be killed by the rednecks in the country and have ther dog eaten ???? Hmm. That's kinda messed up. So even if anyone that has the skills to survive and live off the land and escape the city still has no chance? I gueese if I lived in the country that'd make me a superior adversary and no harm could come to me no matter what I did and snipers bullets would always miss and running attack dogs would just magically jump into my bullett and they'd taste delicious mixed with the vegetables I grew in my yard!!!!! Wow. I had no idea. You guys sure have eduamacted me! Good thing to. Cause thers what. 1.5 million people in okc alone so chances are 1 million of those people are just going to fall over dead ina shtf scenario. So that only leaves half a million people that may actually want to go around robbing burning killing and all that stuff. Just a few ten or twenty thousand like me that are trying to get to ther safe spot out of the city. And i personally don't think a house 5 miles from a truck stop in bum **** oklahoma would be safe for very long anyway. If yall need help fighting those mobs off just IM me. But ill proly be to busy to help you.

peace2554

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally I'd be way more worried about the Mexicans than a handfull of country bumpkins in the 'country' anyway . They'll be sticking together not fighting eachother so that'll make them a somewhat organized army.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is real simple, the people living in the country are going to be viewing the city people pouring out into the country, the same way you see your neighbors. A possible threat. Since there are very few places that are not owned by someone, they are going to be correct.

You are going to have to head to some place you already own, or a state park, fed wildlife area, etc. You are going to have to bring supplies because there will be none along the way and what there is will be defended by people that want to protect their families.

As for the attack dogs, they will be busy with the country folks dogs or being ridden around the yard by the farmers attack rooster.

peace2554

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have my own stuff. Don't want anyone else stuff. I gueese if someone is going to want my stuff then ther would be a problem that's not going to end good for anyone . I still wouldn't want anyone's shyt. I'll have just what I need and that I can carry. My original thread was going to include "and would you see everyone as an enemy?" I beleave that part has been answered . And I never said I have an attackdog. He's more like a liability than anything but he is loved and worse comes to worse he could be a small pack mule or sniff out game.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dude there isn't any reason to head for the country plain and simple. It'll be the same crap out there. Better off getting to know your neighbors and make a plan to help each other out. Trying to escape to Utopia will just put you in the middle of chaos. Don't take it personal.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just don't understand the urban mentality of folks thinking they are going to head to the country to escape the city's and thinking there are herds of animals out there to be eaten at their discretion, fresh veggie's to be picked that are growing everywhere off the trees, and planting gardens in the wilderness to sustain themselves. All the while oblivious to the landowners that put them there in the first place.

95% of Oklahoma's lands are privately owned. We aren't like NM or Co. where huge tracts of BLM land and national parks occupy most of the territory.

Have any of you ever been in a refugee situation where hoards of people are evacuating an area?
Its not pretty. The sick and old are left to die, the able fight among themselves for scraps of food. Everything you own is carried on your back, or on your head.
The dogs eat the remains of the dead.
People will kill anybody that gets in their way to survive.
Its not pretty folks.
I've seen it first hand.
Its why myself and others that live in the country have the attitude we do.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is why I am staying put until the first wave of panic is over and then if we need to, going to property that is family owned. I know that no other bug out plan is worth a crap.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Crap man you can't live off the land now. Think how bad it will be when every panic stricken yuppie heads out there. It really is a bad idea. Better off prepping to stay where you are. BB has been spot on with her and GC's plan to hide out at home.

Latest posts

Top Bottom