How's everybody's garden doing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I also love cilantro, my daughter absolutely hates it though she says it tastes like soap. Apparently its a genetic thing. Conclusion... genetically flawed people hate cilantro ;-)

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The problem for me is it's such a unique flavor that it invades everything, it doesn't just compliment things like I prefer herbs, spices & seasonings to. When I eat a cilantro infected salsa it's always BAM! there's the cilantro and then all the others flavors come trailing along. I like to taste the peppers, onions & tomatoes.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The problem for me is it's such a unique flavor that it invades everything, it doesn't just compliment things like I prefer herbs, spices & seasonings to. When I eat a cilantro infected salsa it's always BAM! there's the cilantro and then all the others flavors come trailing along. I like to taste the peppers, onions & tomatoes.

LOL, everybody has their own taste preferences. My wife and I love black eyed peas with bacon and onion. My sister says they taste like little dirt balls. :D

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I also love cilantro, my daughter absolutely hates it though she says it tastes like soap. Apparently its a genetic thing. Conclusion... genetically flawed people hate cilantro ;-)

This and
I can add Cilantro to Store bought salsa makes it almost like home made.. Definitely improves the taste to me..

Latest posts

Top Bottom