I caved today!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FRISKY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I read somewhere that Bushmaster was sold off some time ago and has since relocated.

The original owner is now manufacturing at the old plant under Windham Weaponry. Great quality and value for the $$.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I read somewhere that Bushmaster was sold off some time ago and has since relocated.

The original owner is now manufacturing at the old plant under Windham Weaponry. Great quality and value for the $$.
I'm trying to remember, but didn't Bushmaster build the Remington R-15 rifles?

Bought one of the Remingtons several years ago. My favorite Modern sporting rifle.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You would be correct. Same tooling, machines and people stayed in Windham, Maine when Bushmaster was bought by Freedom Group. He didn't want to relocate everything, and waited until his no compete cause was up to begin selling rifles.

Only issue I have run into with mine is the factory metal mags like the gun to be wet to feed.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Glock 43 Taran Tactical +2 with Taran Springs.
20160707_195937.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom