I didn’t know banks were closed tomorrow for Juneteenth 🤷‍♂️

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We should get rid of MLK day then.
We should just get to know people and quit being played IMO. Too many talking smack IMO. A journey of 1000 miles starts with one step. Overcome yours fears and be part of the solution…

Just saying it seems we want the same but some have a hard time not hating and being a victim, MLK saved the 60’s generation IMO, some prefer Malcom X’s approach.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We should just get to know people and quit being played IMO. Too many talking smack IMO. A journey of 1000 miles starts with one step.
I especially like this part. We have a choice of how we will act, and deciding to be nice to others, is a pretty easy choice. If they do not reciprocate, just smile and move along. Life's too short to act like an a**hole.

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nonsense, but nonsense is in control now. If you know the history you'll probably agree.
We were taught it growing up in texas. It's a Texas holiday, not a national one.

Correct. National holidays are supposed to help create a shared culture and national unity. Carve out holidays based on shaming the past are divisive and part of the plan to fracture our great nation. There’s a reason this came about when it did and from which administration and its not because they are proud of our country, it’s past or it’s hero’s.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To me a holiday is just another excuse for the fed boys not have to work, it does help a few others but the majority of the people it dont help one bit and most of those that get off with pay doesnt care what the holiday is called or who/what it represents they just want off work and paid.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To me a holiday is just another excuse for the fed boys not have to work, it does help a few others but the majority of the people it dont help one bit and most of those that get off with pay doesnt care what the holiday is called or who/what it represents they just want off work and paid.
Now that is certainly a valid point

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Correct. National holidays are supposed to help create a shared culture and national unity. Carve out holidays based on shaming the past are divisive and part of the plan to fracture our great nation. There’s a reason this came about when it did and from which administration and its not because they are proud of our country, it’s past or it’s hero’s.
The 4th of July is Tory-shaming

GunSlingingPlatypus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Free holiday for us fed bois that actually work for a living, risking our lives to keep you safe, and don't make enough money to make ends meet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom