I got a drunk driver busted today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
JB Books said:
All you cop wanna be's messing with these poor innocent dope fiends and drunks. Remember Karma is a *****.

So lawyers can get them off to drive drunk again and kill someone. Like that pos on Hwy 9 last week. I bet he has priors like most do. Too bad the wrong person died in that one. I'm sure some public defender will plead him out.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
We're not discussing the judicial system. We are discussing the tendency of some people to interfere with dope fiends and drunks who are simply weaving their way down a public thoroughfare. Have you no empathy? How would you feel if you were stoned out of your mind, simply barelling down the road, minding your own business and because of the actions of one individual, you were pulled over and arrested? Kind of a downer isn't it? I bet you'd feel as if your rights had been violated. What right does the OP have to look out for the safety of the public?

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey JB, you should give us some of your business cards and then we can give them to people who got hit and need a lawyer to recover some cash-ola from said impaired drivers. This could be a real windfall for you... get on board with the team for the big win!

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So lawyers can get them off to drive drunk again and kill someone. Like that pos on Hwy 9 last week. I bet he has priors like most do. Too bad the wrong person died in that one. I'm sure some public defender will plead him out.

Can't get a PD unless you're a pauper, if you have a job or make bail, no PD.
Drunk drivers and dope fiends are "job creators", gotta protect their rights and keep them driving.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We're not discussing the judicial system. We are discussing the tendency of some people to interfere with dope fiends and drunks who are simply weaving their way down a public thoroughfare. Have you no empathy? How would you feel if you were stoned out of your mind, simply barelling down the road, minding your own business and because of the actions of one individual, you were pulled over and arrested? Kind of a downer isn't it? I bet you'd feel as if your rights had been violated. What right does the OP have to look out for the safety of the public?

Sarcasm recognition software in place and operational, albeit a bit over-worked!

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gotta love JB's comments. Just.Gotta.
I am diabetic, I have been driving when my sugar dropped. I once had a 23 glucose (which some people go into a coma long before they crater to 23 80-100 is normal. 300-400 is hospital, 600 is dead, lanything under 80 low, below 60 and most people slur words, can't see and pass out. I pulled into a conoco, stumbled around to get some candy and ate it at the counter while the clerks were freaking out. I wasn't capable of speech at that point. Stuff happens. I knew this lady was either drunk of having a medical emergency. Driving while diabetic is not illegal, sometimes you can't control it, but it is rare for me to go that low. When I know I am low, I don't drive. Most diabetics don't. That said, when your sugar is that low, your breath smells sweet with a note of alcohol, you slur your words, can't speak coherently, forget about walking a line. When it drops, it will tank in a matter of minutes, no warning. If you are alone, you have to pull over and find your emergency candy. Most diabetics who have drops (not all do, most type 2s tend to run high, drops are typically medicine-related) keep emergency candy which can take effect in minutes.

My point is that if I was driving erratically like this lady was, I am not drunk but I friggin need help and I may not be able to control my actions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom