I got the chineses virus

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
worst day ever, not sure Im going to make it

Man oh man, I was kinda afraid you'd say that. My co-worker who caught it said from Day 5 to Day 17 he felt every, single day that the one he was living was worse than the one before. He's several weeks out from being sick. Took an entire month off.

Hang tight sweetie! I know it's rough.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it does, tell yer Doc you need a scrip for an O2 bottle or generator. In a pinch, I've used use a torch oxy bottle for several hours myself.

According to NASA, about 6 hrs is the max someone can be on straight O2 with no ill effects.

Disclaimer: Not a doctor, not a lawyer, not responsible.
:drunk2:

Can't just have a script for oxygen. Requires in-office testing and attestation by the physician as well as a form filled out and sent the supply place. At least if you want ins to pay for it. If you're paying cash, then a script will work.

No. You’d need a nebulizer with an albuterol sulfate solution to help with breathing. I’m surprised they don’t give people scripts for those things as part of the treatment regimen. I guess they probably want you to come to the ER so they can bill your insurance for more money.

That's because wheezing and bronchospasm isn't a common issue with this illness, which is what albuterol treats.

Yeah... you think docs or hospitals are getting rich off this? lol Right, man. And your local doc don't get jack nothing from you going to the ER - except bad marks for him in the Medicare record keeping playbook. Some of us actually have to pay money BACK to Medicare if too many of our patients go to the ER or get hospitalized.

Keep up the misinformation, though! W00T!

<edit> This is why I left the 'official' coronavirus thread. Probably time to bow out of this one, too, I don't have time or inclination to spend trying to correct all the propaganda BS.

Anyways... off to work on dinner for the family.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah... you think docs or hospitals are getting rich off this? lol Right, man. And your local doc don't get jack nothing from you going to the ER - except bad marks for him in the Medicare record keeping playbook. Some of us actually have to pay money BACK to Medicare if too many of our patients go to the ER or get hospitalized.

<edit> This is why I left the 'official' coronavirus thread. Probably time to bow out of this one, too, I don't have time or inclination to spend trying to correct all the propaganda BS.

Thanks for sharing the info about Medicare and the ER.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can't just have a script for oxygen. Requires in-office testing and attestation by the physician as well as a form filled out and sent the supply place. At least if you want ins to pay for it. If you're paying cash, then a script will work.

That's because wheezing and bronchospasm isn't a common issue with this illness, which is what albuterol treats.

I know exactly what albuterol is used for. Exactly. Not spreading misinformation here. Just calling it as it is. So sorry if the truth torques your noodle.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I can hardly breathe, I'm not gonna wait for insurance paperwork to make the rounds.

Hmmm... wouldn't insurance reimburse you for it later anyway?
:drunk2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom