I got the chineses virus

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife is down the street at Hillcrest South, I'll wave at ya when I pass by St. Francis South.

How's she doing?? Better I hope.

@saddlebum Hope you are feeling better now, too. I know how comforting it is to be somewhere you don't have to worry about anything when you are THAT incapacitated. Do what the nurses tell you. They know what they are talking about.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How's she doing?? Better I hope.

@saddlebum Hope you are feeling better now, too. I know how comforting it is to be somewhere you don't have to worry about anything when you are THAT incapacitated. Do what the nurses tell you. They know what they are talking about.
She got out Tuesday and is doing great. Still has to take the vancomycin and do home health but is feeling much better. They actually found a couple things she didn't know she had so in a way it was a blessing that she had to be hospitalized. Biggest change for the better is the attitude change as she vows to take better care of herself and not put off going to the doctor when she feels bad.

Saddlebum hope your doing better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom