I got the chineses virus

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
That's not much of an update though... why would he continue to login and not reply?

Does anyone else have access to his phone? :anyone:
you ever been sick and so weak you couldnt hold a phone up long? Thats what most people suffer from is a complete lack of energy.
I aint taking this virus lightly, my girlfriend had it and never got real bad but it looks like it was a huge contributing factor in my dads Death last Tues.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
you ever been sick and so weak you couldnt hold a phone up long? Thats what most people suffer from is a complete lack of energy.
I aint taking this virus lightly, my girlfriend had it and never got real bad but it looks like it was a huge contributing factor in my dads Death last Tues.
Sorry for your loss, CHenry. I know the feeling.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been tested twice, once in june before my colonoscopy and again the other day, negative both times, but those damn q-tips going up my nose and hitting the back of my eyeballs is ********....

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss, CHenry. I know the feeling.
Well he was 85 and had liver, bone and prostate cancer, not to mention dementia. So he went much more peicefull this way and didnt suffer any pain. He stopped eating and drinking when he got sick witth the Rona and when they determined he no longer had the virus, he never started eating or drinking again. I think he lost his will to live. They tried to give him IV fluids and 3 times he pulled the IV out so we told them to stop and let him do as he wishes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom