I got the chineses virus

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
get one of those little finger thingy that measure your blood oxygen and check it often. keep a log and when or if you begin to crash on oxygen levels get to the hospital fast.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was diagnosed with it on Wednesday. So far it hasn't been bad. Fever and chills alternating with horrible sweats. Body aches and fatigue.

Hope you recover soon!

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was diagnosed with it on Wednesday. So far it hasn't been bad. Fever and chills alternating with horrible sweats. Body aches and fatigue.

Hope you recover soon!

Sorry to hear man. The chills were terrible for me. I remember sitting outside in the sun in 95 degree heat with a blanket over me shaking like crazy. Then those sweats would come at night. Ugh

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear man. The chills were terrible for me. I remember sitting outside in the sun in 95 degree heat with a blanket over me shaking like crazy. Then those sweats would come at night. Ugh

Haha! Welcome to menopause! ;)

I hope everyone who has been recently diagnosed with COVID a qui k abd painless recovery.

Latest posts

Top Bottom